Member of The Board of Directors of http://www.restoplateau.com/ . Organization with 3M CAD$ + budget in Montreal, Canada. 2014.
Montreal, Canada (2013-today)
I take charge of the full cycle of bookkeeping.
I maintain records of financial transactions by establishing accounts;
posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
I will also :
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
I'll also prepare the profit and loss sheets for the annual accounts. And much more.
Madrid & Castellon, Spain (2004-2013)
Montreal, Canada (2000-2004)
VP Assistant & Marketing Specialist, STANDARD LIFE INVESTMENTS , from oct. 2000
London, England (1988-2000)
Various positions in finance.
> The University of Penn., Philadelphia, Coursera, 2014
> École Centrale, Paris, Coursera, 2014
> HEC, Paris, Coursera, 2014
> Bac., G3, Albert Thomas, France ,1987
COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE AND OTHERS
MS Office, Word, Excel, Lotus 123, Power Point, Power Play, Adaytum. Internet, Lotus Notes.
Voluntary translator for UN affiliate organisations.
LANGUAGES WRITTEN AND SPOKEN